How to Find Us
From Edinburgh Airport: Airlink Bus to city centre, stops outside Edinburgh Waverley station, journey takes approximately 25 minutes, then take another bus (below) to get to our office in Penicuik. Departures every 10 minutes.
- Airport taxis: Airport to Office takes around 35 minutes (give driver address).
From Edinburgh rail station (City Centre):Intercity main line and Scotrail regional train services operate to Edinburgh Waverley Station in the city centre, then take either a taxi or a bus (below) to get to our office in Penicuik.
- Buses from the City Centre (takes approximately 30 minutes)
- Lothian Buses Lothian Buses (red/white/turquoise) X47/47 (Direct) 37 (via Loanhead) from North Bridge – Towards Penicuik or Deanburn. Every 15 mins; stop at “The Gowkley Moss” roundabout.
- Lothian Buses (red/white/maroon) 15A (via The Bush) from St Andrew Square, Towards Penicuik, stops include George Street and Morningside. Approximately every half hour; stop at “The Bush, Pentlands Science Park” on your right hand side
- Lothian Buses (red/white/maroon) 67 from St. Andrew Square, stops include Waverley Bridge, George IV Bridge, Causewayside and Straiton Park and Ride. At least 1 per hour
- First Buses (white/blue/pink) 62 (direct) from Edinburgh Bus Station at St Andrew Square – Towards Peebles/Galashiels/Melrose. Every half hour; stop at “The Gowkley Moss” roundabout